I finished the borders for my landscape wall hanging that I did with the Babylock Embellisher...I machine quilted some fancy designs in the border and will be doing some free motion stitching in the actual scene that I created. It is turning out nicely. I will have it posted this week. Today, I have my quilting bee, so I will busy there all afternoon from 2-5 PM sewing and chit chatting. We will be talking about the Saturday bee, which is an all day event. All the bees are meeting at a central location, and we are making a charity quilt for the Catholic Church to help them raise money for a new roof. It will also fun to meet the gals from the other bees
Oh, check it out, I added a pic of my parents...I thought I should include their pic...Also, my dad made a wonderful doll house that I wish that I had now for my dolls. It was given to a grandaughter a long time ago. Anyway, I have added some info in a "PS" at the end of my post
"Dedicated To My Parents."
I was thinking about revamping my sewing room, and thought that if my dad were alive, he would have made me stunning shelves, furniture, etc.
1 comment:
Micki,
I'm glad you have such fond memories of your parents. I'm close to mine. My dad built everything he could, and still tries at 84. Mother says she has lived in sawdust for 65 years. I can look around my house and see touches of Daddy everywhere.
Jerilynn
Post a Comment