I was the lucky camper today...I got two beautiful and very different postcards today. One of them Kath sent me for a Postcard Pizazz 1 to 1 swap, where the theme was butterflies. Well, it was as she put it on the back, " a fantasy flutter-by." It just sparkled and dazzled! She painted the fabric for the background, and put charming beads on the butterfly, which really was very gorgeous..Her trimming for the edging was so soft and wispy, and you could feel the flight of the butterfly. The flowers just added the final wonderful touch to what I thought was a magical fantasy.
My second postcard that I received was from Caroline who is from Belgium. It reminded me of a sci-fi type card, and I loved how unique and imaginative it was. It was called the Atomium, and when I looked it up, I read that it was a monument built for the Expo '58. It was in the shape of a unit cell, and it really did look futuristic.It was just so incredible, and I loved the fabric that Caroline chose for the background of her Expo card....great job!
Thanks so much to both of my friends for wonderful postcards!
No comments:
Post a Comment