Friday, September 5, 2008

New Gadget Called Seamingly Accurate & It's Free

I went to Colleen's blog, and it was so interesting... I really loved it! I read about a gadget that is free to download called Seamingly Accurate. It helps you achieve consistent seams. Well, I clicked on the link that Colleen provided, and it took me to the site at www.reannalilydesign.com and I downloaded the gadget. There is a wonderful tutorial with pics on the site, and by gosh, it really does work. I can see this working in a lot of situations. Thanks Colleen for the thumbs up on such a wonderful product. I loved the site too, so it is well worth checking it out. I love gadgets in general, but anything that is free, is an added bonus.It is always nice making new friends through our blogs, and so nice to share our lives in such a wonderful way.

No comments: