I made another doll and her name is Fifi With Attitude...She has a flair about her and I enjoyed making her. I used acyllic paints on her face with some glitter gel pens, and gave her some Michael Miller fairy frosts, and batiks for her body.I put angelina fiber, of course in pink, for her hair. Her tail has a charm on it that I bought years ago at a thrift shop. I wanted her to have a fantasy look about her, and she is oh so French. She looks like a cat that I used to have,named Sophie and she definitely has her spirit and personality. I took Sophie in and she stayed for a while, but she was too independent and free spirited to want to be an indoor cat One day, she must have found a boyfriend, because she never came back. I then rescued a black and white cat name TJ, standing for tuxedo jacket, and he was quite content to stay inside and be pampered all day. My favorite cat of all was Chen Sui Lung, or Cheny for short. He was a seal point himalayan and quite a beauty. I decided to do a cat comfort doll in honour of Sophie, as I always missed her funny ways.
5 comments:
Hey Micki, this must be the twin of mine, seperated at birth! KathX
Fifi is adorable!
Very cute! I've never even heard of these dolls. You are so creative! Jerilynn
Micki, this is just so good, my you are a clever puss! hahaha :-)
Micki,
Love your dolls. You are so creative!
Hugs,
Pat from FL & MI
Post a Comment