Thursday, September 4, 2008

Label For Birthday Swap Wall Hanging


I finally made the label for the wall hanging, and I just have to hand sew it onto the back . I hope that my friends from the SBS Friendship Group see it. This is my first fancier label that I made with Font Engine. I had to put the letters in a circle, and then add a graphic. I picked Mickey Mouse baloons. It was great fun! I used four different colours of bobbin thread , and had 5 thread changes. I loved the way it turned out. Well, after I sew it on, it will be done. I will then make the table topper from the few blocks that were not included in the wall hanging. I came up with a fantastic idea for the topper, so tomorrow, I will start that project.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Very cute; now that is a label that says Mickilene! Jerilynn