Today, I got a whole load of letters, as you can see...Joe brought all my mail to the computer room and said, " I never get anything, and laughed." I literally had tons of mail. Well, the last two letters that I received were a siggy block from my International Siggy Swap, and a beautiful Christmas Block from a member of my SBS Friendship Group.
The siggy block was from Richet, who lives in France. The bee in the center block was so cute! She wrote me a letter, and now I also have a siggy to make tomorrow...Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day indeed.LOL
Caroline, from the Friendship Group sent me a Christmas block...I am going to get 12 total from my friends in the group..I will add some more blocks that I will make, so I can have a double sized Christmas quilt...I have always wanted to have one. It will be taken out each year so that our bedroom can be as festive as the rest of the house will. Caroline's block was so pretty, and each time I get a block, I realize how wonderful the Christmas quilt will be.
Caroline, from the Friendship Group sent me a Christmas block...I am going to get 12 total from my friends in the group..I will add some more blocks that I will make, so I can have a double sized Christmas quilt...I have always wanted to have one. It will be taken out each year so that our bedroom can be as festive as the rest of the house will. Caroline's block was so pretty, and each time I get a block, I realize how wonderful the Christmas quilt will be.
6 comments:
Wow!
You did get a pile of mail today. It must have seemed like Christmas receiving all those beautiful things. We are going to have such a wonderful and varied PC collection. Love those butterflies. And Caroline's Christmas Star is so pretty - the fabrics and the design.
Sounds like you will be very busy tomorrow. Do have a good day.
Karen
What a great week you're having with all the mail you've received. Enjoy!
Thanks for the visit to my blog.And the kind words about my hero bags. I made the pattern up...but I did look at many on Henriettashandbags.com to get my ideas. Each bag is different and comes from a military persons uniform. I love your blog. We visited Ireland a couple of years ago...lovely country.
glad to see my block made it safe ...was your enveloppe open too? Valérie had it open but still with the block!
Cyberhugs
Caroline
Now I really read your blog. I know we traveled through Donegal...and drove the ring of Kerry, stunning vistas. I love the post cards, never tried them. Thanks for the visit to my blog, I don't live in South AFrica anymore...but back to my homeland, The US. Loved the photo of your favorite Rose...she was lovely.
I love the Christmas block. It's just beautiful. Wow, you have really got a lot going on. I'll have to wait until retirement to get half that busy. What lovely friends you've made, too. I do love the Christmas block. Jerilynn
Post a Comment