I made two more blocks today, so I have half of them done. I will do three more at the quilting bee tomorrow, and then the last three on Thursday. It has been fun making them! I want to finish the blocks early, as I will be beginning my course soon with Linda Mathews. I am so looking forward to it. I will be posting the techniques that I learn online and include photos of the samples that I did for each
technique. Hope it will help anyone who is interested in machine felting. I will be ordering a whole bunch of supplies that I need in a few days and that will be fun...a big shopping spree. There will be lots to learn, but I am ready for the challenge. Linda is amazing! I can tell by the dvd that I got for the course that it will be a great one. I like the fact that Linda will be available to us online, and the forum will be very helpful. When I make the orders for the course, I will also be ordering some fabric for the borders, backing and binding for the Christmas Block lap quilt...It is going to be adorable! I can't wait to see the 12 blocks that I will get, and then I will have to make 8 more of my own, which I intend to have finished before the fabric arrives. Lots to look forward to!!
3 comments:
Wonderful blocks, I just love houses. I am glad you decided to join us for the blog giveaway.
Hi Micki,
I love how you have fussy cut things in the doors and windows. I am sure whom ever gets these blocks will love them.. Great work......
Maggey
Love these little houses Micki, you are into some wonderful swaps.
Post a Comment