Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You Have Been Tagged!

Ok, Tracy initially started this, but since you are carrying the torch, I must rise to the challenge. Then I got tagged by other people like Jan and tagged her back, so I am finally figuring out how to play the game.
Here are the rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you.
2.Put the rules on the blog.
3.Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment.
6.Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Here are 6 random things about me:
1. I am a radio operator.
2. I am afraid of bugs.
3. I love bubble baths.
4. I adore all tropical fruits.
5. I love gadgets of all kinds.
6. I love everything to do with fantasy.

I have tagged the following people at these blog sites:
Bec: Oh Sew Busy at http://ohsewbusy.blogspot.com/
Kath: Railway Cottage at http://www.railwaycottage.blogspot.com/
KR: Praise patch Productions at http://www.praisepatchproductions.blogspot.com/
Cathy:Quazy Mama at http://quazymama.blogspot.com/
Carol: Love to Quilt at http://camah3.blogspot.com/
Katherine: Quilter Going Bananas: at http://quiltergoingbananas.blogspot.com/

These are great blogs to visit, so visit them sometime, and you will have a blast!
I have to add that Jan got me into blogging so a big thank you for doing that, and for being my friend. You have to visit her blog at http://www.jansmusing.blogspot.com/ It is so much fun!

2 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

You came through with your threat Micki! Anyhow come read my blog....

jan said...

Micki, thanks for the rules it looks as though I didn't do it properly. Oops, perhaps my 'tag' will slide!!