The mailman brought me two wonderful fabric postcards. All of them came from the Postcard Pizzazz Yahoo Group, and I just love them. The Watermellon Postcard came from Elaine, and she said that it was her all time favorite fruit, and that they get their watermelons from Harmiston, Oregon. The card, as you can see is gorgous! The watermelon is done in a wonderful cross stitch pattern, and I love it!
Card two came from Kath, who made me a deliciously wonderful apple card, with a beautiful butterfly in my favorite colour pink. How lovely, and it made me want to eat an apple, which is what I did, as I looked at it.
Well, I am off to my quilting bee, and I am a very lucky girl to have friends who would lovingly make me such beautiful cards!
Well, I am off to my quilting bee, and I am a very lucky girl to have friends who would lovingly make me such beautiful cards!
No comments:
Post a Comment