
I guess that I am very eclectic in most things: music, clothes, furniture, etc. I just like a diverse amount of things.That is why I became a radio operator, because not too many women are into it. Even though I am mainly a quilter, machine embroiderer, and fibre artist, I do have to say that I am very much into gaming. That might surprise a lot of you, but I have been a gamer since I was a little girl. I have at one point had every game system that there was...some really unusual ones to the most common ones like: Nintendo, XBox, and Playstation...Since we moved back to Ireland to retire in Donegal County, I only have a Nintendo DS...and it is in my favorite colour pink. I have some really good games, and I am a member of GameStop in Letterkenny. At Gamestop, I am always trading in games for new ones and enjoying every minute of it. Currently, I am playing Indiana Jones, The Original Adventure, and Zelda, The Phantom Hourglass, and the best thing is that I can play the games sitting comfortably in my favorite lounge chair. What more can you ask for? I plan on getting a WII, and my first game that I will get with it is Mario Kart and of course get the accompanying wheel that comes with it. The good thing about a WII is that you get great excersie while playing it. Yes, I am a kid at heart. I have enjoyed for so many years, and I will never give it up. Picture me sitting in my little rocking chair, at a very golden age, and playing my DS game...very funny indeed...It will keep me very young at heart.
1 comment:
I think it's good to have many interests. I think you'll enjoy the Wii; I play the Wii sports that comes with the console...just the other day I was playing baseball and the next morning I got up and my arm was sore from swinging the remote like throwing the ball and swinging it like a baseball bat! ROTFLOL
Looking forward to seeing more of your quilts...cheers from Canada, QGB
Post a Comment