Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mystery Solved


My surprise came at around 10:30 AM by courier...It was a new Dell desktop and a widescreen monitor. I was happily shocked! We had won the laptop, but I was still using our desktop in the computer room, and it was on its last legs. Joe has already got the internet up and will be working on the rest of what he has to do while I am at my quilting bee. It is so exciting!!
What a good day this is turning out to be!
PS : I never went to the quilting bee, as I was too excited with the new computer. Joe got everything loaded on it, and it is running very smoothly. What a beautiful computer!

4 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Congraatulations! what a nice surprise; enjoy your new 'puter.
cheers, QGB

Meike The Dutchlady said...

Hi Micki, I have just send you an email to let you know that I have received your siggy. Thanks a lot. My siggy for you is on its way to Ireland.

Enjoy your new computer!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! A new computer, that´s not wrong!

Anonymous said...

good for you! i'm now hoping for a new computer too :)