
The Rose of Tralee is one of Ireland's biggest events. It includes a Rose Ball, a Fashion Show, and a Rose Parade and it is in its 49th year.It is based on the selection of the Rose of Tralee, an international event, that encompasses women of Irish descent from all over the world . Miss New York was crowned last year, and it is always great craic(fun) to watch it. I am cheering for Miss Philadelphia this year, as I have seen all the photos of the entries and read their stories.You can go to http://www.roseoftralee.ie/ and see some of the events and information about it. I can't wait! It is held in Tralee in County Kerry. Tralee is such a lovely city. It is located way down south Ireland . You can learn more about Tralee at http://www.tralee.ie/ This is a great time of year to come to Ireland...We have a wonderful jazz festival coming up and lots of fun. I am so lucky to be living in a beautiful country like Ireland.
No comments:
Post a Comment