Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Postcard and Siggy Surprise Delivery



I received a wonderful postcard from Allison in my Postcard Pizzazz Yahoo Group. It was a Happy Birthday postcard to our group. It was so bright and cheery. I especially liked it as it was done with machine embroidery, which I adore.


Then I got a siggy block from Marie-Louise....It was beautiful, and the letter accompanying the block was written in German. I told Joe that it was from Switzerland, as she had included her address and written Schweiz, but Joe said that it was from Germany. I decided to email a friend that I made in the International Siggy Group, who lives in Germany, named Claudia, and ask her to translate the letter for me. Anyway, there was a debate going on in the house about the origin of the country. A bit later, Claudia wrote that the siggy was indeed from Switzerland, and she translated the letter.She also offered to translate the letter that I write to Marie-Louise, which was so kind of her.
Well, the mystery solved, and I won't say that I was right, even though I was.LOL

1 comment:

Marie-Louise said...

Hallo Micki

Freut mich das dir mein Siggy gefällt.
Ja Claudia hat mir etwas davon geschrieben das sie dir übersetzt hat.
Ich habe bisher immer mit Google übersetzt, aber so ist es einfacher.

LG Marie-Louise