


I was especially inspired to shop this week as my friend Marie, who is visiting with her family, was shopping till she almost dropped. Of course, she had a huge, super Walmart to go to, but thank God, there is online shopping! I did my usual monthly ordering from Fat Quarter Shop, Hancock's of Paducah, and The Personal Touch, and got some odds and ends at other places, and had spent my quota for the month. I blame what happened on Joe, as he called me over to the computer....God bless him!.....and said there is a wonderful weekend sale at Fabric Depot on mostly Bali batiks... https://www.fabricdepot.com/index.php?page=CatalogPage&pageid=19997 Anyway, that is putting a great deal of temptation before me, so I ordered some half yard increments of beautiful batiks , which was only $3.49 a half yard...with the money conversion, it only came out at $2.37 per half yard, but even without the conversion...$6.99 a yard for really high quality batiks is a steal! If you love batiks, your will be tempted to buy a lot of them.
Well, I went a bit over my monthly quota, but the temptation was too high, and some of the fabric that I bought is posted.Isn't it drop dead gorgeous? I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it was Joe's fault...Isn't he a doll?
Well, I went a bit over my monthly quota, but the temptation was too high, and some of the fabric that I bought is posted.Isn't it drop dead gorgeous? I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it was Joe's fault...Isn't he a doll?
3 comments:
I love your fabric Micki. Isn't fabric shopping fun, even if it is online.
Wilma
Well, I love that first piece you show. But my goodness, I have so much fabric! Sometimes I wonder where I'm going to put it all! Jeri
Love that fabric Micki. I do most of my fabric shopping online since we don't have a good quilt shop closer than Las Vegas which is a good 88 miles away.
Post a Comment