Friday, August 1, 2008

Why Ireland Is So Green: A Bit of Irish Humour

The weather here in Ireland, especially in Donegal County, is basically rain, rain, rain or cloudy weather. I love it! If you come to visit, expect it to be either cloudy or rainy. If the sun comes out in Donegal County, we are in utter shock.Hey, that is why it is always green here, if you were wondering that is. Actually for me, the weather is perfect. I had skin cancer when I was in America, and so this is absolutely perfect for me. That's what unbrellas are for.....right? If you are interested in seeing the weather in Ireland click on the following link at http://www.met.ie/ If it is sunny, you will know that it has hit the first page news in the Irish Times newspaper. Like a vampire, I will be hiding in my house till it gets cloudy again, so cross your fingers for me, and hope that it is cloudy or rainy, because then I will be out enjoying myself. It is so wet that I am beginning to get webbed feet....quack, quack!

No comments: