I am working on several projects at the same time, which is the usual for us quilters. Right now, I am doing a baby quilt for a friend's daughter who just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. In addition, I am working on fabric postcards, and of course my machine embroidery. I am also excited to be beginning a kimono quilt that is machine pieced and is done with templates. I am using the Asian Artisan Fat Quarter Bundle from Hancock's of Paducah. and the Myomi Kimono Quilt Pattern from Shibori Dragon http://www.shiboridragon.com/ ....It is a great place. Each block is huge, and you only have to make nine blocks for the double sized quilt. I am also using Michael Miller's Fairy Frost for the background. It should be a stunning quilt.
3 comments:
That kimono pattern is beautiful, looking forward to seeing how your quilt progresses
Micki those fabrics are beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished quilt, you must post a pic of it.
And don't you just love Hancocks of Paducah?
The batiks are beautiful. You really have a gift for color! Jeri
Post a Comment